- Focus on natural methods of insect control.
- Identify beneficial insects.
- Identify neutral (benign) insects.
- Identify pest insects.
- Educate clients to adopt a realistic , cost effective approach to deal with insect pests
which recommends chemical pesticides, as a last resort, and also recognizes the serious
problems resulting from indiscriminate use.
- Identify other resources and books
available which the client may want to refer to for additional information and further
- Provide information which may be useful to amateur scientists, kids, fishermen and
Last edited: 05/17/00 03:48 AM